Invalid iconClassPrefix in TablePlugins.js and UploadImage.js
|Reported by:||oliver_||Owned by:||mwilcox|
|Keywords:||dijit editor buttons styles classes missing table image upload plugin||Cc:|
The Dojox Plugins TablePlugins and UploadImage have a wrong iconClassPrefix set.
Instead of iconClassPrefix:"editorIcon" it should be iconClassPrefix:"dijitEditorIcon" in line 214 of dojox/editor/plugins/TablePlugins.js and line 14 of dojox/editor/plugins/UploadImage.js, respectively.
This bug causes the icons for the buttons of these plugins (in the Dijit Editor) to be absent in Dojo Version 1.3.0 due to the lack of a editorIcon CSS class.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by dante
- Milestone changed from tbd to 1.4
- Owner changed from peller to dante
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by dante
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by oliver_
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by dante
- Owner changed from dante to mwilcox
- Status changed from reopened to new