Opened 11 years ago

Closed 11 years ago

Last modified 8 years ago

#8766 closed defect (fixed)

ValidateTextBox: robot test failure in errorStyle::afterClick (IE6)

Reported by: bill Owned by: bill
Priority: high Milestone: 1.3
Component: Dijit - Form Version: 1.3.0b1
Keywords: Cc:
Blocked By: Blocking:

Description

I got the following failure on IE6 on the test_validate.html robot test, errorStyle::afterClick :

     _AssertFailure: [object Error]: assertEqual() failed:  expected Error but got  [object Error]     ERROR IN:  function(){ var d=new doh.Deferred(); this.textbox=dijit.byId(this.textbox); doh.robot.mouseMoveAt(this.textbox.focusNode, 500); doh.robot.mouseClick({left:true}, 500); doh.robot.mouseMoveAt(dijit.byId('q01').focusNode, 500); doh.robot.mouseClick({left:true}, 500); doh.robot.sequence(d.getTestCallback(dojo.hitch(this, function(){ doh.is('Error', this.textbox.attr('state')); doh.is(false, this.textbox.isValid()); })), 500); return d; } FAILED test: ../../dijit/tests/form/robot/test_validate.html::errorStyle::afterClick 0 ms

Change History (5)

comment:1 Changed 11 years ago by Douglas Hays

Owner: changed from Douglas Hays to bill

I've run this several times with a real IE6 machine and it works everytime. I've tried both http: and file: protocols.

comment:2 Changed 11 years ago by bill

Hmm, strange... it's failing for me on a real Windows box on IE6, just running that file (not even from robotTests.html).

If works over file:// for me but not http://. Maybe we just need to make a timeout longer. My server and client are different machines. I'll take a look.

comment:3 Changed 11 years ago by bill

(In [16850]) The first time a tooltip appears on IE6, need to give IE6 time to setup the background iframe, especially when it's pulling in blank.html over the network. It's sadly taking 3 seconds on my machine (even though the server and client are next to each other).

This fixes the error with the errorStyle test but I'm still seeing other failures on IE6.

Refs #8766.

comment:4 Changed 11 years ago by bill

Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed

Fixed in [15861]. The euro character got messed up in my first check in, causing the spurious diff. Fixing that, everything now works.

comment:5 Changed 8 years ago by bill

Component: DijitDijit - Form
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.