ComboButton: option to move selection up to button
|Reported by:||bill||Owned by:||pruzand|
Description (last modified by bill)
Ability to have a ComboButton where the drop down makes a selection and then that selection becomes the button text and function. This is seen on editor toolbars for things like a color picker, but could also apply to drop down menus.
This also entails supporting the idea (and visualization) of a *selected* item on ColorPalette and on Menu, as a distinct concept from the currently focused/hovered item.
Not sure if this is a separate widget or how to implement etc. Needs some thought.
Taken from IBM Design Leadership recommendations.
Change History (11)
comment:6 Changed 8 years ago by doughays
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:7 Changed 8 years ago by scottlewis
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:10 Changed 2 years ago by bill
- Component changed from Dijit - LnF to Dijit
- Owner changed from doughays to pruzand
- Status changed from reopened to assigned