Opened 7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago

Last modified 7 years ago

#15837 closed defect (fixed)

Copyright year is wrong for 1.8 release

Reported by: dylan Owned by: Colin Snover
Priority: blocker Milestone: 1.8.1
Component: BuildSystem Version: 1.8.0
Keywords: Cc:
Blocked By: Blocking:

Description

Copyright year for the 1.8 release shows 2011 instead of 2012.

Change History (17)

comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by Colin Snover

Owner: changed from Colin Snover to dylan
Status: newpending

How about just removing the year entirely?

comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by trac-o-bot

Resolution: invalid
Status: pendingclosed

Because we get so many tickets, we often need to return them to the initial reporter for more information. If that person does not reply within 14 days, the ticket will automatically be closed, and that has happened in this case. If you still are interested in pursuing this issue, feel free to add a comment with the requested information and we will be happy to reopen the ticket if it is still valid. Thanks!

comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by dylan

Milestone: tbd1.8.1
Priority: undecidedblocker
Resolution: invalid
Status: closedreopened

comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by dylan

Owner: changed from dylan to Colin Snover
Status: reopenedassigned

comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by cjolif

dojo/LICENSE seems to list the correct date. Where is this wrong copyright date?

comment:7 Changed 7 years ago by cjolif

ok got it. I did not notice the bug was against the build system so I did not look into a built version.

comment:8 Changed 7 years ago by cjolif

In [29620]:

refs #15837. Fix copyright date in copyright.txt.

comment:9 Changed 7 years ago by cjolif

In [29621]:

refs #15837. Fix copyright date in copyright.txt.

comment:10 Changed 7 years ago by cjolif

this should be automatically fixed at next build now that I have fixed the copyright.txt file.

comment:11 Changed 7 years ago by dylan

We should backport this fix to the other branches as well (1.7.x, 1.6.x, 1.5.x., and 1.4.x)

comment:12 Changed 7 years ago by cjolif

In [29634]:

refs #15837. Fix copyright date in copyright.txt (1.7 branch backport)

comment:13 Changed 7 years ago by cjolif

In [29635]:

refs #15837. Fix copyright date in copyright.txt (1.6 branch backport)

comment:14 Changed 7 years ago by cjolif

In [29636]:

refs #15837. Fix copyright date in copyright.txt (1.5 branch backport)

comment:15 Changed 7 years ago by cjolif

In [29637]:

refs #15837. Fix copyright date in copyright.txt (1.4 branch backport)

comment:16 Changed 7 years ago by Colin Snover

Resolution: fixed
Status: assignedclosed

This is fixed in source which is criteria for closing the ticket, so closing it.

comment:17 Changed 7 years ago by haysmark

In [30299]:

Update copyright.txt. Refs #15837.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.