overriding the css template doesn't work
|Reported by:||marc.saliba@…||Owned by:||bill|
Using the templateCssPath parameter for a Tooltip seems to partially work. Adding text-decoration: none; to my css code does not prevent the underlining of the "Loading..." message from ContentPane.
In addition to the problem described above, using a custom template prevents the background and borders from appearing at all! If no template is defined and the default one is called, the beige background appears fine!
These problems did not start occuring until I recently updated the DOJO code. The older version of the code did not have these problems.
Change History (5)
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by marc.saliba@…
- Priority changed from high to highest
- severity changed from major to critical
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by bill
- Priority changed from highest to normal
- Resolution set to fixed
- severity changed from critical to normal
- Status changed from new to closed