Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #10424


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Nov 30, 2009, 8:50:56 AM (10 years ago)
Author:
bill
Comment:

Hmm, can you provide a test case, with the build files (hopefully including nothing but dijit code) and then a test html file?

Won't be able to debug without that, thanks.

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #10424

    • Property Milestone changed from tbd to future
  • Ticket #10424 – Description

    initial v1  
    1 I made a buid with a layer which doesn't include dijit.InlineEditBox
    2 Next, when realizing that I needed this dijit, I added a dojo.require("dijit.InlineEditBox") in my source code.
    3 dijit.InlineEditBox.xd.js was correctly downloaded but then unexpectedly an error like the one in ticket #3801 appeared.
     1I made a buid with a layer which doesn't include dijit.!InlineEditBox
     2Next, when realizing that I needed this dijit, I added a dojo.require("dijit.!InlineEditBox") in my source code.
     3dijit.!InlineEditBox.xd.js was correctly downloaded but then unexpectedly an error like the one in ticket #3801 appeared.
    44
    5 I tested other dijits, not included in my layer, all of them work but dijit.InlineEditBox
     5I tested other dijits, not included in my layer, all of them work but dijit.!InlineEditBox
    66
    77I think it might be related with ticket #3801