Custom Query (18300 matches)

Filters
 
Or
 
  
 
Columns

Show under each result:


Results (172 - 174 of 18300)

Ticket Resolution Summary Owner Reporter
#175 wontfix Support retrying bind calls alex david
Description

Allow people to specify the number of retries a bind call can make in case there's a network error. Something like:

dojo.io.bind({
   url: "foo",
   attempts: 3,
   load: function(...) {...},
   error: function() {
      alert("I tried to submit 3 times, but it didn't work");
   }
});

Success would be defined at the HTTP level (any request that fires the "load" handler is a success).

#176 wontfix Allow dojo.io.bind to specify successful HTTP codes alex david
Description

Something like:

dojo.io.bind({
   acceptCodes: [404, 500],
   url: "...",
   load: function() {
      alert("The server puked, but I'd like to call that a success");
   },
   error: function() {
      alert("The server did just fine. Isn't that a shame.");
   }
});
#177 fixed custom_rhino.jar can get tripped up by extraneous variable declarations alex [email protected]
Description

Compressing this file:

var func = function(param1) {
       var item_div = document.createElement('DIV');

       item_div.func1 = function() {

               var remove_func = function() {
                       item_div.func2();
               }
       }

       item_div.func2 = function() {

       }
}

produces this correct compressed file:

var func=function(_1){
var _2=document.createElement("DIV");
_2.func1=function(){
var _3=function(){
_2.func2();
};
};
_2.func2=function(){
};
};

But if I add in an extraneous "var item_div = this;" inside item_div.func1, like so:

var func = function(param1) {
       var item_div = document.createElement('DIV');

       item_div.func1 = function() {
               var item_div = this;

               var remove_func = function() {
                       item_div.func2();
               }
       }

       item_div.func2 = function() {

       }
}



I get this this incorrect compressed file (notice that the final "item_div" in the script is not converted to "_2"):


var func=function(_1){
var _2=document.createElement("DIV");
_2.func1=function(){
var _2=this;
var _3=function(){
_2.func2();
};
};
item_div.func2=function(){
};
};


Note: See TracQuery for help on using queries.